Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Long Long Time Ago....

Quite a while ago now I started 2 Super Nintendo ROM hack projects entitled The Legend of Zelda: Dodongo's Gold (more recently renamed to The Legends of Hyrule) and Super Mario Land 3 Remix, Zelda3 and Super Mario World rom hacks respetively.

After a relaxing Christmas and way too much time on Holiday I was reminded via a couple of emails about both of these projects and where I had left them. This sparked up my nostalgia for the ROM hacking community and the projects I failed to complete.

And so with the realisation that I need to return to my favourite hobby of old (next to actually completing games) I will be continuing with both ROM hacks (in one form or another).

In an attempt to keep myself focused and also any fans (I have left) up to date with my progress I have decided to take the blog route for the first time. I will continue to update and display some progress very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment